Category:Nutrition, Vitamins, Minerals and Diets
Think of the body as a language. For a language to be complete it needs libraries of books which are made up of sentences, which are made up of words, which in turn are made up from letters. The letters represent the fundamental building blocks, without which language cannot be built. Vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, fats, sugars, water and air are those building blocks. The requirement for these different building blocks is remarkably constant throughout the animal kingdom because essentially we share a similar language. Different disease states may result in different deficiencies, but everybody needs the basic building blocks in order to achieve optimum health.
- See Effective nutritional medicine for the scientific and referenced background to the clinical practice.
Pages in category "Nutrition, Vitamins, Minerals and Diets"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- The Paleo Ketogenic Diet - meals which require no cooking or preparation
- The Paleo Ketogenic Diet - PK Bread
- The Paleo Ketogenic Diet - PK Dairy
- The Paleo Ketogenic Diet - this is a diet which we all should follow
- Trace Elements in Food - how much you have to eat in order to get your RDA
- Transdermal micronutrients